6.04.2007

reality tv round-up

Because I suck, I haven't updated this blog in AGES! So here you go now with my reaction to the reality TV finales from last month.

American Idol -- I'm glad Blake came in second. I think it's gotten to a point with this where second is actually better than first. You don't have as many restrictions on your work and can be more creative without Clive Davis breathing down your throat. And really, I liked Blake the most. What can I say? Beat-boxing to Bon Jovi was just damn cool.

Dancing with the Stars -- So check out the entry two down from here where I predicted that Joey Fatone or Apolo Anton Ohno would win this thing. I was so right! They were the top two and Apolo won and I love that. He was just so good! So yeah, count me among the old ladies who thought he was cute.

No comments: