4.11.2007

why i'm a nerd

Among many other reasons, I got geeked out last night during the Dancing with the Stars Results show when Drew Lachey made a guest appearance doing his freestyle dance from last year. You have to admit though, it's a pretty awesome freestyle dance. That being said, "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" is now stuck in my head, which is all kins of suckiness.

That beings said, is anyone else watching the show this season? It's been interesting so far, but I have to say that Leeza Gibbons' leather number the other night was pretty scary. In fact, I think a few of those dancers outfits are pretty freaky considering I'm always ready for them to break a strap and have the whole thing fly off. They must have to have a tape delay for that or something.

So far, I'm predicting Apolo Anton Ohno and Joey Fatone in the top two. We'll see how that holds up.