3.14.2007

that's what she said

"Wait...you said what?"

My favorite show on TV right now is The Office on NBC. Man, I love that show! If you don't believe me, click on this link to read the blog entries I've posted on a Jim and Pam Web site.

Now in addition to that, one of my favorite nights to watch TV is Thursday night. NBC has a whole hilarious line-up with a bunch of great shows. OK, fine, I'm not a huge fan of My Name is Earl, but the rest is awesome. It's so good you can go all night long with it [that's what she said]. I mean, it always leaves me satisfied and smiling [that's what she said]. Because it is just so impressive [THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!]

So check out this great YouTube video highlighting all the cool shows on the Thursday night line-up to a little ditty called "That's What She Said."

2 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous show. The sad thing is, however, that I can relate so well to that bitter old coworker... what is his name.... hmmm...He's great.

Chris said...

I just have to say that I am truly amazed that there are sites out there dedicated to Jim and Pam. I shouldn't be, but I am.... which makes it that much more shocking.