3.20.2007

dear celebrity

Ack! I've been a bad blogger but I'm back!

Ok, so Entertainment Weekly ran a little thing about writing fan letters to celebrities and included in the list was Jordan Knight of the New Kids on the Block. I actually wrote a letter to the New Kids on the Block when I was a fan. I actually never sent it, though, because I was too nervous to put it in the mail because I loved them so much. Yeah, pathetic, I know. I don't remember much of the letter, but I do know I wrote two drafts before I copied it down in my best handwriting. I also know I told them I loved seeing them in concert and while The Beatles could play instruments, they couldn't dance as awesome and the New Kids!

I'm so glad I never sent that letter.

On that note, if anyone knows anyone that can get me a job at Entertainment Weekly, I would love you forever. I mean, I could write stuff like this and be awesome!

7 comments:

Chris said...

I'm still a new kids fan! They... umm... move.. lips... and... ARE LIKE SO CUTE OMGWTFBBQ! Haha. Ok, so I'm not really here to troll your blog, in fact I just wanted to say that I do enjoy click click popping over here every now and then and that I find the the level of reader response is pathetic. Anyway... you go girl.

Anonymous said...

It is pathetic! You people need to start commenting more.

OK, it probably doesn't help when you don't want to fess up to your guilty pleasures like I do.

Jenn said...

It's hard to fess up to some guilty pleasures...I actually enjoyed watching videos recently of NKOTB from back in the day! That and Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch...the original boy bands & teen idols were much higher quality than they are now. I may be biased, seeing as how I was going to marry Jordan Knight...

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why so many people obsess(ed) over Jordan Knight. I always thought he looked kind of girly. Naw, it was little Joey McIntyre for me - all the way!

Klick4MU said...

Hey if you want comments just remember what goes around comes around. As for the NKOTB my wife has a complete set of action figures, look for them to show up on EBay real soon. Also I'll take the job at EW too.

Grant Case said...

If only you know how bad it was to a 4th grade boy at the same time. Ewwwww, as we all rolled our eyes at them because every girl thought they were SOOOOO CUUUTTTEEE!

:)

Chris said...

"I actually enjoyed watching videos recently of NKOTB from back in the day!"

...

Priceless!