3.06.2007

kyle's mom's a bitch

What? She is. I'm just telling the truth.

So Rolling Stone is putting South Park on their cover and in their honor, RS.com posted the top 25 South Park moments. There are some great ones including:

South Park as The Simpsons
Stan learns about bloody orgies
Tom Cruise: trapped in a closet
Lemiwinks
Cartman's hand becomes J. Lo

I know I'm old school, but I still say my favorite episode is the first one ever when Cartman gets an anal probe. Anyone else care to dispute that?

Also, check out the Wikipedia entry for South Park. The list of people they have offending is long including most major religions, Scientology, and Isaac Hayes. Despite that, did you also realize the show has championed gay rights and the environment? I guess it makes sense when you consider the creators of the show are hippies from Boulder, Colo. Or something.

No comments: