3.07.2007

beam me up, gmail

When I was in fifth grade, I wanted to be an astronomer. The only problem was the whole science, math, and working at night stuff.

But man, if I worked with stuff in space, I could have sent email to space. That would have been cool. For example, you know the crazy lady over at NASA that's part of this whole weird love triangle thing? Well, apparently, part of the case against her is being based on naughty emails sent from one astronaut on the ground to her boyfriend who was in space. Hmm...they have the Internet is space? Wow. And I thought I was addicted to the World Wide Web.

By the way, Nowak, the crazy astronaut lady in question, was fired by NASA today. Today? Yeah, because it makes me happy to know a diaper-wearing crazy lady was allowed to be an astronaut despite the fact that NASA knew she was a little loopy. Whatever.

No comments: