2.12.2007

paris is tacky

At least that is what you could assume based on the horrendous invitations that Eva Longoria and Tony Parker sent out for their wedding. I'm assuming Tony didn't get a say in these invites because wow. Any man with even a little bit of taste would have put their foot down after their fiancee said something like "What do you think about a red and gold invitation with a huge Eiffel Tower on it for our wedding in Paris? Yeah!!!!" My husband would have looked at me like I had three heads if I showed up with this thing and presented it to him as our wedding invitation. Hell, my husband picked out our invitations and they were classy and gorgeous. He has more taste than a rich actress.

Anyway, if you click the link above to see the photos on X17, you will easily assume this wedding is going to be tackytacular.

No comments: