1.22.2007

dancing with that one guy...

I Love the 90's called. They want their dancers back.

Apparently, someone at ABC is starting to leak the names of the dancers on the next installment of Dancing with the Stars. Ok, you can stop laughing at me now for liking the show. Anyway...included on the list are Joey Fatone from 90's band N Sync, Billy Ray Cyrus who sang the 90's hit song Achy Breaky Heart, and Ian Ziering from 90's show 90210. If you don't recognize his picture on the left, you're probably under the age of 18. Just a guess.

So please tell me I'm not going to be the only loser watching this show. I am, right? I do have to admit though that this show is another reminder of why Tivo is so great. Set up the Tivo to record the show, but don't start actually watching the show until at least 15 minutes in. That way you can skip the commercials and the really bad dancers [re: Tucker Carlson and Master P] and yet still find out who gets kicked out LIVE instead of on your Tivo delay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i boo dancing with the stars! BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn said...

You will not be the only loser watching this show...I love Steve Sanders! Every day after work I watch the old reruns of 90210 on SoapNet...I'll have to watch it live though since I'm the last person to not have Tivo yet!