1.04.2008

chuckles

Alright, so one of my New Year's resolution this year is to write more on this blog and since I've been getting crap from some of you, I guess I have no other choice, eh?

Has anyone else been feeling the pain of the writer's strike? Yeah, me too. My poor shows that aren't on the air because of some greedy bastards that own the networks and have way too much money. I'll write more about why you should support the WGA later.

In the meantime, let's celebrate one of my missing shows. You should all be watching Chuck and the funny thing is that it turns out some of you actually are watching the show. I was back East for break and talking to my cousins and at least two of them love this show as much as I do. Yeah! So what's it about? Basically, this guy's brain turns into a super computer when he downloads a bunch of classified information into it. So he's now a guy making $6 at the Buy More [like Best Buy] as a Nerd Herder [think Geek Squad] and yet has to be protected by the CIA and NSA because of the info he knows.

Chuck is played by Zachary Levi and he's absolutely awesome! You all need to check out this show for him alone. In addition, there's an amazing supporting cast that really makes this show cool. Plus, they blew up a car three blocks from my apartment for the last episode of the season...so far. How can a show like that be bad?

1 comment:

Klick4MU said...

Good to see you're back and believe it or not that's one of our "can't miss" shows. It's entertaining and that's really what we need on a Monday night, I don't want to think, I don't want to analyze, don't want to do anything but veg out. Chuck is entertaining and creative and good overall. Glad to have you back.