2.07.2007

the more money, the less clothes

What is up with all the trust fund prima donnas taking their clothes off? You would think if they have money, they can afford to keep them on. Apparently not. And yes, you will notice this post has neither links nor photos. Do the work yourself.

Ok, so first we had the whole vagina display from the rich starlets in Hollywood, namely Britney Spears.

Then last week, we got parisexposed.com, a site selling Paris's stuff from a storage locker that she forgot to pay for. Here's the deal: If you smoke pot, do cocaine off of some fat guy's gut, have a friend who likes to wear nothing by tube socks -- on his feet, and take bubble baths, DON'T get photographic evidence of it! I don't need videos, pictures, or any of that crap. Just the idea makes me sick.

And on top of that, it now looks like another debutante is going to get her 15 minutes of fame with a sex tape. Most people didn't know who Paris Hilton was until her sex tape showed up. Now, you will all be hearing about Kim Kardashian, daughter of OJ Simpson lawyer Robert Kardashian, because of a sex tape scandal in which she may or may not have planted a sex tape for sale to get more attention. Just remember her name. Trust me.

Seriously, people, won't you think of the rich bitches the next time you put a sweater on. Please, send them some clothes!

2 comments:

Klick4MU said...

Check out this weeks Newsweek and you'll have even more fun with all the hollywood skank...I mean starettes.

SpinKick said...

Sorry, I WON'T think about rich skanks when I am putting on my sweater.

I do have a couple nasty wool sweaters I bought for a Christmas project that just wouldn't felt. I though about throwing them away, but I could send them off...