2.15.2007

growing pains make you fat

Remember Jeremy Miller? He was Ben on Growing Pains. He's also the "celebrity endorser" in this new crappy McDonald's ads about The Dollar Menuaires or something who buy stuff from the dollar menu at McDonad's because they're that rich. Ok, I'm currently unemployed and even I'm not desperate enough to buy stuff from the McDonald's dollar menu. Maybe a Burger King chicken sandwich every once in awhile, but I frankly don't remember the last time I was at McDonald's.

Ah, Growing Pains. Remember when Matthew Perry died on that show? And Leonardo DiCaprio was on that show for a season or something! Now, he's an Oscar nominee. Again.

Oh, and for those of you who are business school students lurking around, here's the six-month stock chart for MCD. I don't give a rat's ass if that stock gained $10 in the past six months -- I'm still not buying it.

2 comments:

Grant Case said...

Don't be hatin on my double quarter pounder with cheese extra value meal super-sized with a sprite. :)

Klick4MU said...

Best dollar menu around is still Wendy's I mean junior bacon cheeseburger for a buck. Now they added the chicken sandwich, no more reason for a mcchicken at all. No longer needing the super-sized mccrap!