1.23.2007

grudging approval

Ok, so John Mayer is dating Jessica Simpson, which I can't approve of. I frankly can't approve of anyone dating Jessica Simpson. Even Nick Lachey became cool when he got a divorce from her.

Anyway, as much as that's annoying, the guy has a pretty cool blog. For those of you who are Grey's Anatomy fans, there's been some controversy about Isaiah Washington calling another one a slur on the set. So based on that, John Mayer thinks Isaiah's character needs to come out of the closet and admit that not only is he gay, but he's also a Scissor Sisters fan. John did all of this in script format on his blog for you to read and, well, I grudgingly admit, it's funny.

Also, as most people know, I love the show The Office. In the Christmas episode, boss Michael Scott did a karaoke version of John Mayer's "Your Body is a Wonderland" and rather than getting paid in royalties for the use of the song, John simply asked to be paid with a Dundie. The show gave him the "Tallest Music Dude" award for his efforts.

But Jessica Simpson? Seriously?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jenny. John is just in it for the hot body/sex I'm sure. But still. Ugh!! I am so disappointed. I love the blog--especially the jazzy header at the top.
Nicole