1.31.2007

crap i liked: roar

Ok, so today I'm posting crap -- all kinds of it -- because I frankly need to fess up to some of the stupid stuff I've gotten into in the past.

For example, Roar. This show was like an Irish version of Xena. Despite the fact that it was crap and therefore cancelled after eight episodes, I held on to a tape I had of those episodes for all least two years before finally tossing it. Why wait that long? Five words: Heath Ledger in leather pants. I think that was 99% the only reason. I mean, he was so hot in leather pants I totally ignored the fact that the show was absolute garbage.

In search of pictures today to illustrate this post, I found one of this crazy banshee chick or something that was part of some story line. Anyway, Banshee Chick looks familiar to me and holy crap! It's Vaughn's crazy evil wife from Alias!

So yeah, Banshee Chick got to make out with Vaughn and Heath Ledger moved in to my neighborhood in Brooklyn right when I left. Go figure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lauren was indeed who I was referencing. And yeah, the other blog is still going -- I just have too much time on my hands now so more blogging!